Re: filmscanners: Puzzled about display resolution

Laurie Solomon wrote:

>> Most people are using 17" monitors these days,
>> which is the sweet spot in the pricing structure right now
>

> Not in my neck of the woods. Actually, at least where I live, 19" monitors
> are the current popular models and tend to be the sweet spot in terms of
> pricing.  I would venture to say that this has been the case for the last
> year or more.

I'm trying to recall where your neck is located ;-) I'm sure in the US
of Consumption, 19" monitors are "sweet", but I doubt that's the case in
the rest of the world, certainly still isn't in Western Canada, in fact,
most computers are offered with 14"-15" monitors with 17" being an
"upgrade".

Art

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.