From: owner-filmscanners@halftone.co.uk
[mailto:owner-filmscanners@halftone.co.uk]On Behalf Of IronWorks
Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2001 10:01 AM
To: filmscanners@halftone.co.uk
Subject: filmscanners: Dual Monitors [was: Puzzled about display
resolution]

 A very basic question for those who know:  I have an old 15" monitor that I
want to add as a second monitor to my present 19" Trinitron, and I still
have the video card it came with from an old 486SX.  My NVIDIA card does not
support 2 monitors.

Can I just install the old video card for the second monitor and save the
cost of buying a new card?  I assume Win98SE will have a generic driver for
it.

Maris

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.