Re: filmscanners: Vuescan

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rick Berk" <rberk@carletonvizcomm.com>
To: <filmscanners@halftone.co.uk>
Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2001 10:35 PM
Subject: filmscanners: Vuescan

> Hey Ed-
> I just got the Kodak RFS 3600, and was interested in giving Vuescan a
try,
> but I went to the website and was hoping to see some screen shots or
> something... any chance you could add some?

you don't need screenshots, vuescan is just a dialog box with a bunch of
tabs.  it doesn't look pretty.  but that's okay because the scans do and
that's what matters.

i have officially and exclusively switched to vuescan as of monday
(after a week of playing with it and reading this list feverishly) (i
was using nikon scan before, i have a nikon ls2000).  the results i'm
getting are simply astounding.

~j

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.