filmscanners: A Digital Greenhorn's Malady! ;-)

As the above title hints at, I'm fairly new to the world of scanning.  I just
acquired a Umax Powerlook 3.  I also purchased the MagicScan User's Guide
with Grayscale Charts and detailed info on calibrating the flatbed.
My problem is that I wish to scan 6x6 negs using the transparency adapter.
The Guide says that for calibrating neg scanning, I need a negative
transparent Grayscale chart which indicates the RGB value for each gray
swatch.
Does anyone know where I might obtain such an item?
Thanks in advance!
Joyfully,  -david- <><

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.