Re: filmscanners: Need feedback on VueScan Idea

Colin wrote:
>Rob Geraghty wrote:
>>anyone using vuescan would surely be using Photoshop or PSP, both of
>>which are unworkable in 640x480.
> Unworkable? I'm using PS at 640 x 480 (and using Vuescan) and
> both work fine.

Sorry, I didn't mean to say they *wouldn't* work.  I was just saying that
at least in my opinion, 640x480 leaves too little desktop space to accomodate
all the tools, buttons etc and still have enough of the image actually visible
unless the image is small.

When designing interfaces, I find 800x600 is a minimum to be able to space
things out and have a "nice" display.  Trying to squeeze everything into
a smaller desktop takes a lot more work.

Rob

Rob Geraghty harper@wordweb.com
http://wordweb.com

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.