RE: filmscanners: Vuescan feedback - zoom (was: Need feedback on VueScan Improvements)

> With all due respect, for some of us a more precise crop will help a lot
> with limiting white point determination and constraining color adjustment
> calculations to the desired crop areas.  For now we can fuzz that with the
> buffer (and border) controls; but a precise crop is definitely worth
> something.

I am always confused by VueScans crop, buffer, and border controls.  Can Ed
clarify what each control does and how to use them?  It would be great is
the preview window could graphically display each and we knew which was
which.

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.