RE: filmscanners: Need feedback on VueScan Idea

Buttons pertinent only to specific tabs should be on that tab, not
necessarily on the top. They should not be visible on other tabs. The Exit
button just takes up extra real  estate and shouldn't be a button at all. I
haven't had time to read all the emails on this topic so the following point
perhaps has been made before: buttons should be fixed in size and should not
scale with the size of the application window.

Frank Paris
marshalt@spiritone.com

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.