Re: filmscanners: Need feedback on VueScan Idea

----- Original Message -----
From: shAf <michael@shaffer.net>
To: <filmscanners@halftone.co.uk>
Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2001 12:45 AM
Subject: Re: filmscanners: Need feedback on VueScan Idea

>     Myself, I think I'd have a problem with not seeing the
controls
> I'm presently using while I acquire subsequent scans.

Hear, hear!

 >"how
> many of us would need use VS in a 800by600 screen size???"

I would, for one. I find the standard text on every 1024x768
display I've seen most uncomfortable to read and fuzzy, and
800x600 on a 17" monitor is just right.

>Wouldn't
> 1024x768 allow for control tabs on the left and display
tabs on the
> right??

Yes, but I'd get a headache, and have to visit my
optician/optometrist more often.

Regards,

Alan T

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.