filmscanners: Vuescan improvements

I would like to chime in on Vuescan improvements. To me the most useful
improvement would
be having the preview update automatically when one changes the settings in
the color and
media tabs, such as image brightness or black or white point settings. I
often run preview several times to get the setting that looks best to me. It
would be a big help to see the effects
of a change in settings immediately . It has been interesting to see the
gradual evolvement
in the software over the last year and I'm grateful that someone in this
business improves  their product continuously while providing good value .
                                                   Regards, Jim Baxley

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.