Filmscanners mailing list archive (email@example.com)
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: filmscanners: PS v.6.01
>I've installed it but have no idea what it does.
Following is from a post on the Photoshop usenet news group:
The most significant fixes in the 6.0.1 release include:
- The painting tool brush picker has new usability improvements including:
- Enter brings up and dismisses the preset picker at the current
- Double-clicking a brush in the picker selects the brush and
dismisses the picker
- The current brush is always highlighted in the preset picker
- The current brush indicator always displays the brush size
- The First Brush and Last Brush keyboard shortcuts (> and <) work
regardless of whether the current brush exactly matches a preset brush
- Image clipping paths in EPS and TIFF files saved from Photoshop 6.0.1 have
been modified so that software, such as QuarkXPress, is able to read them.
- ImageReady is able to save and preview animations under constrained memory
- There is no slow-down of performance when files in the Open Recent list
- Batch file naming works correctly.
- Export Paths to Illustrator retains path scaling.
- Using certain tools, such as the Move, Marquee, or Lasso tool, after
using the Open, Save and Print commands no longer generates a Program
- Selecting a single color in Color Range now works correctly.
- Online help is accessible for more web browser configurations.
- New Japanese character map (CMap) files are included to resolve
conflicts with ImageStyler 1.0 and PageMaker 6.5.2 Plus.
- Memory usage behavior is better on all Windows OSes; the network should
no longer become unavailable when Photoshop is running.
- Showing and hiding edges for a selection no longer requires pressing