filmscanners: Binuscan Mac fix for Sprintscan 4000 & Sprintscan 45 Ultra

Several users have reported a problem with the Mac version of Binuscan
running on Polaroid scanners. After doing ~50 scans the software produces an
error message saying no dongle is found (software does not require a
dongle). This bug has been traced to a particular file.
Binuscan has just posted a fix on their web site:
http://www.binuscan.com/pp/support.html
<http://www.binuscan.com/pp/support.html>

Thank you all for you patience in this matter
Happy scanning!
David Hemingway
Polaroid Corporation

Below is an excerpt from binuscan email:

"I'm happy to announce that our developers have identified and fixed
the bug in the library that caused MM. Phelps and Kotila's problems.
An patch is available at:
http://www.binuscan.com/pp/support.html.
This patch installs the fixed library.

In case the IPM crash causes some file (namely zinc.dat) to
disappear, we'll have a patch for that available from the same web
page soon. In the meantime the user should reinstall (or contact
support@binuscan.com to obtain the zinc.dat patch immediately when it
becomes available, before it is even posted to the web site)."

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.