Re: filmscanners: Re: OT...Trimming Quotes...

On Thu, 22 Feb 2001 11:12:15 -0600  Marvin Demuth (mdemuth@polobeam.net) wrote:

> Tony, I am impressed with the way you trim your quotes.

Nope, it's the mail client I use - just highlight the bit I want quoted, press
'c' to comment, then 'Ctrl/Q' to copy the quote across. Ameol is a dedicated
piece of s/w which also functions as an offline reader for conferencing at CIX
(www.cix.co.uk) and usenet. But ISTR that Eudora behaved similarly, just
pasting highlighted sections to comments as quotes. Don't know about Outlook, I
installed the full version, looked at it and ran away:)

Not related to one Suzy Demuth are you?

Regards

Tony Sleep
http://www.halftone.co.uk - Online portfolio & exhibit; + film scanner info &