Re: filmscanners: Nikon 8000 ED or Polaroid Sprintscan 120 ??

----- Original Message -----
From: "Frank Paris" <marshalt@spiritone.com>
> I think this is the wrong message to send to a representative of a
> filmscanner manufacturer. Amateurs most definitely want a system that
saves
> time, the moreso the more they have lives outside filmscanning.

But....they do not need to make a profit.
If I were still in the business and involved with the CCD scanner
manufacturer then I would be looking to get into the professional field ASAP
because they are prepared to pay more for the product and in addition they
are often prepared to pay for development costs, always provided they get
what they want at the end of the day which could well be summed up as
maximum productivity at minimum cost and no skill whatsoever.

My word, that could be the same as an amateur....surprise, surprise.

Richard Corbett

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.