Re: filmscanners: Using Vuescan to scan prints

Lynn Allen wrote:

>>> Ed Hamrick is smarter than the software developers employed >>by the
>>
> scanner manufacturers.
>

>> And he listens to his customers!
>

> It would definitely be nice if we could A)clone Ed, or B)get more
> programmers to review The Filmscanners List.

1) Either he is back, or his clone is ;-)

2) I just heard yesterday that "scientists" (I can think of several
other words for them) are prepared to implant into a surrogate human
mother a cloned human embryo next month.  Currently their are no laws
against such things.

Meet my brothers, Art, Art, and Art, my sons, Art and Art and my
daughter Artina.

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.