filmscanners: Canon: Adaptec scsi adapter

Sorry for sending something that could be considered OT.

Adaptec SCSI adapter supplied with Canon2710 does not have connector to
attach internal scsi devices. Meanwhile I use Symbolic Logic adaper,
with which Canon's native s/w fails to operate (VueScan works though).

Sometimes I want to try this CanoCraft to compare against VueScan. So,
does anyone have had any problems with Canon and SCSI adapters other
than the bundled one, if yes how did you solve them? I have also an
idea  to attach missing connector to Adaptec card - seems the card was
originally designed to have one, there is a place for it. Did anyone
tried doing that?

Thanks, Slava

=====
---  NOTE: EMAIL HAS CHANGED !!! ---------------------
Slava Zilberfayn    |  Home +1(416)7838430   |  Work +1(416)5931122x2486
EMAIL:   slavka012@yahoo.ca    OR   szilber@angoss.com
ADDRESS: appt 1219, 377 Ridelle ave, M6B1K2, Toronto, ON, CANADA