RE: filmscanners: storage

>     Adaptec easyCD does have a "verify after write" switch ... it is
> however, in unintuitive location ... 'file|CD layout properties' ...

Not only is it 'unintuitive', but misnamed.  It is labeled 'Automatically
verify file systems'.  I would have never guessed that it meant (from help):

"Automatically verify File System: Select this option if you want Easy CD
Creator to compare the files written on the CD (after it has been recorded)
with the original files."

Thanks much for that 'tip'!  I'm glad they clarified that it compares them
AFTER they have been recorded...

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.