Re: filmscanners: CD writing speed

I run my plextor at x8 all the time
If the manufacturers say it will do it then it damn well should !
I use a seperate partition for loading up the files and make sure that
the patition where the software writes to before dumping is also
empty,works a treat and we are writing CDs every day ,no coasters !!
Adaptec software running on an old Dual 200mhz Pentium pro machine,
windows NT4.

regards
Michael Wilkinson. 106 Holyhead Road,Ketley, Telford.Shropshire TF 15 DJ
  michael@infocus-photography.co.uk      www.infocus-photography.co.uk
For Trannies and Negs from Digital Files

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.