RE: filmscanners: CANON INTRODUCES CANOSCAN FS4000US

Dale or Gail writes ...

> And just when I had my eye on the Nikon ED IV :)

        The Kodak scanner, so well received because of hype, underscored the
old buyer beware cliché "you get what you pay for!" ... and should
warn us this Canon scanner should be welcomed only with some caution
and only after testing.
        I'll look forward to Ed's return and his result of working with this
scanner ... and of course, Tony's evaluation as well.

shAf  :o)

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.