Re: filmscanners: New Improved Provia 100F

Arthur Entlich wrote:

> I just read in a Fuji publication that they have released an improved
> Provia 100F, with better flesh tones and pushability.
>
> Has anyone encountered this new film yet?  Here in Canada, they say the
> only way to recognize it is the word "NEW" on the box.
>
> Art

Is it a sign of insanity when one starts answering their own posts?

Anyway, today I spoke with Fuji Canada a bit and discovered the "new
improved" Fuji Provia 100F is not yet available in Canada or the US, and
won't be for several months (until the old stock works through the
system), so the announcement, at least in North America, is a bit
premature...

Art

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.