Re: filmscanners: VueScan 6.6 Available

I own a Scan Elite... have been using it with Minolta's software to take the
16 bit linear scans into PShop wher I invert them...That seems to give me the
best tonal range with the Fuji Reala I shoot... Haven't really taken the time
to learn how to run Vuescan... would appreciate your comments on how the two
compare from your POV as well as maybe seeing a comparison of Minolta's
software with Vuescan...

Thanks
Mike Moore