RE: Future of Photography (was filmscanners: real value?)

What I'm saying is this, and this is all I have been saying. Say there is
one defect on a wafer and there are four chips covering it. The yield is
75%. Now say there is one defect on a wafer and there are 100 chips covering
it. The yield is 99%. That's a no brainer. I don't care what your process is
(small or large), etc. etc. etc. This is just math.

Frank Paris
marshalt@spiritone.com

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.