From: Oostrom, Jerry [mailto:Jerry.Oostrom@Alcatel.nl]
Sent: 30 January 2001 08:49
To: 'filmscanners@halftone.co.uk'
Subject: RE: filmscanners: [OFF] problem with image brightness

Hi,

your pictures are BEAUTIFUL!

I don't think there is a need for sRGB, but I don't think it adds much to
the file size too. So if you want to be absolutely sure
that for people who are fussy about color and such you have a maximized
chance they see what you want them to see, then
embed sRGB. Perhaps you should also add a calibration page or section to
your website where you let people adjust their
monitor contrast and brightness to see the fullest amount of shadow detail

Now I have the strongest urge to go on travel vacations again,
(unfortunately for you I do not want to buy images, I want to shoot them
myself, but you have inspired me (and my wife if I
show her you pictures). Your 'less is really more')

Jerry Oostrom

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.