Re: filmscanners: Re: computers, scanners

> Amen brother. The only consoling thought is that if I can get this system
(film,
> scanner,calibration,output) working, it will allow me to have more control
over
> the final image I hand my client. Problem is, everytime I think I see a
light at
> the end of the tunnel, it turns out to be another train coming my way!!

The biggest thrill for me so far was seeing a photo I took, scanned and
wrote on
CD used as the cover shot of the magazine of the Australian Ultralight
Federation.
(actually two photos were used, one is on the home page of my web site)
It's not a "newsstand" mag, but it's cool nonetheless to be published again.
:)
Rob

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.