filmscanners: How Not Embedding Color Space in Web Graphics

Just a question:

how do you remove an embedded color space from your large tiff file?

I have a color profiling capable software package, but it didn't allow me to
profile convert to color profile 'none'. It seemed it just didn't do any
conversion if you selected none. Without the conversion I get greenish,
color desaturated, contrastless images. So now I convert to sRGB. The
conversion to webgraphics then just removes the profile, but the (sRGB
coded) color info already is much more like (no profile) normal color info,
compared to the situation where I just remove the profile info from
ProPhotoRGB coded files.

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.