Re: filmscanners: OT - Software for image correction

On my PowerMac, I have a program called ColorIt! which can do that and more.
I've scanned  angled signs from book photos, etc., corrected them to read
squarely and then colorized them to be used on my large garden railroad.  I
don't know what sort of resolution ColorIt! can handle because my other
components (scanner & printer) do not have high resolution (300dpi is the
best I can print).  Besides, the scanned subjects are half tones to start
with. For use on the garden railroad, high resolution is not needed.

Hart Corbett