Sent: Friday, January 26, 2001 12:18 AM
Subject: filmscanners: Re:Subject line!

Hey, guys and gals! I have found this thread both interesting and on topic.
BUT: Re: filmscanners: SS4000 and LS-2000 real value? has LONG SINCE ceased to be what was being discussed.  The purpose of the subject line is really supposed to be a guide for browsing folks as to whether they want to read this one or that one, isn't it? If we don't change the line for a week or two, wandering all over the map, it sort of loses its purpose, doesn't it? How long would it take for us to think what we want to discuss, and put that in the subject line?
As I will soon be 77, and am subject to 'Senior Moments', don't flog me too hard the first time I ignore the above advice...
Hersch

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.