RE: filmscanners: OT - Software for image correction

In Photoshop 6, choose Edit/Free Transform and see if you can solve your
problem with that. By grabbing one of eight handles and using various
combinations of ctrl and shift, you can perform scaling, flipping, rotating,
skewing, distorting (stretching the image in any of four directions), or
changing perspective (which from your description is what you want).

Frank Paris
marshalt@spiritone.com