Re: filmscanners: SS4000 and LS-2000 real value?

"Hart or Mary Jo Corbett" <hnmjcorbett@earthlink.net> wrote:
> (1)  My question pertains to B&W archival printing; apparently, the 2000P
> can't even do that.  Is there any printer out there which can at fairly
high
> res?  I'm used to sharp prints.  [Prints not to exceed 8X10]

You might want to look at an Epson 760 (I'd have said 1160 except you
said no larger than 8x10) with the Cone Piezography system.  The 760
seems unbelievably cheap at the moment in the USA so it would probably
be worth a try.

Rob

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.